Rely on our expertise for the smooth evolution of your voice and data network. Our portfolio includes integration, application and security services. We tailor solutions to your business needs and manage their seamless, stable and secure integration.
- Consulting Services, Our Consulting Services team is uniquely qualified to build, extend, or upgrade your network in to ensure that it is protected, up-to-date, and high-performance.
- Assessment and Analysis, SEANET helps you maximize the value of your current infrastructure by identifying risks and opportunities, analyzing approaches, and recommending solutions to optimize your network
- Design and Planning, When you build or redesign a network, SEANET Professional Services (SPS) help you scope and define requirements for your upcoming projects, providing design and architectural guidance and detailed migration and specifications for your deployment.
- Project Implementation, Product upgrades or migration can compromise network security, availability, and performance and hold back progress. SEANET Consulting Services (SCS) offer the deep technical capabilities and extensive experience you need to move forward with confidence.
- Installation and configuration services, Learn how to introduce products and services faster, avoid start-up and installation error, and speed the return on your network investment.
Provide you with in-depth knowledge and practical experience of networks not unlike your own.
- SEANET offers practical, comprehensive assistance that helps you get the most out of our products. Our easy-to-use online resources offer immediate access to product information and self-service tools. Expert technicians are also on hand to provide assistance if you need it.
- Complementing our support services, we run training courses where you can develop your professional knowledge and skills. Your organizations gain confidence and expertise, giving your business a valuable competitive advantage.
OUR VALUE ADDED SERVICE
OUR VALUE ADDED SERVICE
- Fully Certified and Qualified Engineers Our engineers are certified in their specific areas of expertise.
- Consultancy and System Design and Integration We propose the best solution for your requirement. Our engineers understand how to devise a total solution
- Installation and Commissioning Services and Maintenance and After Sales Services Deployment of the solution made simple We offer a number of options up to and including 7 days x 24 hours coverage and product swap-out in the event of a hardware failure
- Product and Technical Training Training is tailored exactly to customer requirements
Access the software downloads and information you need, or contact SEANET Technical Advice Team (STAT) to ask for advice.
- Product demonstrations, Discover how your business can benefit from our technology.
- Training and certification, Enhance your skills by studying online or taking a course with one of our training partners.
- Documentation, Download product notes, user manuals, troubleshooting guides and more.